Full Stack Engineer – Data Science Team
At FILTERLABS.AI, we’re at the forefront of innovation, creating AI-powered tools that revolutionize the way organizations ingest and analyze alternative data. Our mission is to provide cutting-edge capabilities that empower businesses and government entities to seamlessly connect with their communities, audiences, and markets.
About the Job
The Full Stack Engineer (Data Science Team)
- Develops and maintains Data Modeling Micro Services using models built by the Data Science team
- Works with cloud native technologies such as AWS Lambda, ECS Clusters, and cloud formation templates
- Deploys new features, tests, and releases them via feature flags.
- Works on both frontend and backend systems
The Full Stack Developer should have experience:
- Programming in Python
- Building resources with AWS Cloud Formation
- Building Docker Containers
- Building software using TDD practices
- Building software using Agile Practices
- Learning Languages and Frameworks Rapidly
- Developing and maintaining our data products
- Backend Development of Micro Services, and integrated Services
- Upkeep of Infrastructure as Code templates
- Thorough Testing of product code
Range of annual pay for this position will likely be between $115k and $130k depending upon skill level and experience of employee.
Join us at FILTERLABS.AI and become an integral part of our growing team, helping drive innovation and connect organizations with a brighter future. Your journey with us promises not just professional growth but also the opportunity to contribute to a greater mission.
Please Apply at LinkedIn [https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3741587334/]